The guys are a jovial bunch, here to help you to find the right products at the right price. They’re knowledgeable and continue to learn new developments each day, plus they can all make a fantastic cuppa! Pop along and meet the team.
Paul Bradbury – Director
Leader of the pack, Paul founded G2 Electrical Wholesale in 2009 after 15 years in the industry.
Starting his career as a warehouse picker, Paul has worked tirelessly in every possible role within the electrical wholesale industry including driver, sales support, sales manager and branch manager. He set up G2 Electrical with an appetite to compete with the nationals and maintain the personal service of a local independent branch.
- Founded the company: 2009
- Years in the industry: Over 20 years
- From: Originally from Stoke-on-Trent
- Pet hate: Nothing
- Pet like: Everything
Lynn Hodson – Business Development Manager
Lynn has enjoyed various roles within the electrical wholesale industry including a purchasing assistant to branch manager. She loves working with her clients and will sort out anything you need.
- Year started at company: September 2013
- Years in the industry: Over 21 years!
- From: A Cannock girl born and bred
- Pet hate: Losing an order
- Pet love: Caravan holidays and her family
Adam Jones – Branch Manager
Adam started his career in electrical wholesale working with Paul at a Birmingham branch in 2004 – he’s been stuck with him ever since! Adam has worked his way up the dizzy heights to becoming Paul’s right-hand man and can be relied on for absolutely anything.
- Year started at company: September 2009
- Years in the industry: Over 12 years
- From: Birmingham
- Pet hate: Lynn’s loud voice – can we say that! 🙂
- Pet love: A big JD and coke
A whizz with taking, picking and delivering orders, Steve has picked up the trade and run with it!
- Year started at company: January 2013
- From: Essington, Wolverhampton
- Pet hate: Fancy food!
- Pet love: Snooker, bowls and beer!
Gavin joined the G2 Team in January 2017 after learning the ropes of the trade at one of our finest national competitors … He settled in from day one.
- Year started at company: January 2017
- Years in the industry: 23 years
- From: Willenhall
- Pet hate: Negative people
- Pet love: Arsenal Football Club and cars
Robert Pemberton (Bob)
Reliability on the road. No matter where you are, Bob will find you … and on time.
- Year started at company: July 2015
- From: Rugeley
- Pet love: Snooker and motorbikes
Pop in for a brew and meet the team.